Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations
Orlando Resort Near It All
Enjoy a sanctuary in the city at Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations. Located on 52 acres off Palm Parkway in the heart of Orlando attractions, this resort is perfect for long weekends and family vacations.
Take the stress out of travel with a Hilton shuttle to popular theme parks. Have free time on your work trip? Book a tee time at one of the area’s 94 golf courses. With modern rooms, dining, pools, recreation – Hilton has got you covered for a great stay in Orlando.
- TripAdvisor Hall of Fame for outstanding reviews 5 years in a row
- Grab-and-go Marketplace Deli and a casual poolside café
- 2 large outdoor pools, plus whirlpools, cabanas and water slide
- Fitness centre, walking/jogging path, playground, tennis/basketball courts
- 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Unlimited DVD rentals with DVDNow
What’s close by
- Walt Disney World® (2.0 mi)
- SeaWorld® Orlando (2.0 mi)
- Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™ (3.0 mi)
- Universal Orlando® and Volcano Bay™ (4.0 mi)
- The Mall at Millenia (7.0 mi)
Spacious Rooms And Suites
Feel instantly on vacation in a bright and modern suite. Studio rooms have a sitting area and full kitchenette, plus a king bed, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Choose a one- or two-bedroom suite for living and dining areas, a full kitchen, separate tub and shower, washer/dryer, and a large balcony.
Fun In The Sun
The Parc Soleil resort has two large pools for any mood – palm trees and shaded seats for lounging, or a twisty water slide for family fun. Visit the covered playground, enjoy a breeze on the walking/jogging path and play on their sports courts. Parc Soleil also has an activity centre with a pool table and games.
Enjoy all-day dining for all ages at Parc Soleil. Café Soleil serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring a casual atmosphere and cuisine. There’s a menu of kids’ favourites, too. Stop by the Marketplace Deli for sandwiches, wraps, pastries, a Starbucks® kiosk and a great wine selection.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.