Career Opportunities: Social Media Evaluator
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide.
Using their innovative cloud technology platforms and their global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, Lionbridge provides translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Employee Sub-Group: Temporary, Part-time hourly role
Work Schedule: Flexible Hours
Location: Work from Home , Any
Position Title: Social Media Evaluator
Want To Work From Home?
Are you interested in making extra money while working at home on your own schedule? Here’s a perfect opportunity to work with the top ranked language service provider while working flexible hours that you set in the comfort of your own home.
- Work from Home
- Part-time flexible schedule (day/night)
- Maximum 1 hour per day, self-directed schedule
- At least 5 days per week
- Maximum 7 hours per week
- Computer with a secured high-speed Internet connection
- iPhone or Android smartphone that is less than 3 years old
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Active daily user of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, etc.)
- Must be living in the United States for at least the past 3 years
- High level of cultural awareness and familiarity with US affairs including entertainment, shopping, business, media, sport, news and social media
- This position is restricted to residents of the United States and all work must be done within the US
- Experience in using web browsers to navigate online content
- Ability to handle software issues such as installing applications and troubleshooting
As an equal opportunity employer, Lionbridge welcomes and embraces a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, or protected military or veteran status.